1. Location, location, location – unconstrained by the limits of ‘package’ venues enjoy exploring the options – from village halls, to grand houses, woodland glades, historic barns and marquees.
2. Flexibility – you can eat what you want, when you want, how you want! No set menus or fixed formats to worry about!
3. Set up – choose exactly the style of glassware, crockery, cutlery and table linen you desire. Ditto tables and chairs!
4. Timings– you’ll have the place to yourselves, so the running order of the day can be to your precise wishes. You – and your wedding caterers – won’t have to fit in with other bridal parties!
5. Decorations – here at Expresso we always prefer to lay the tables the day before the party – ensuring you have plenty of time to enjoy adding finishing touches to the room.
6. Drinks – leave drinks service in the capable hands of your wedding caterers. Professionals will take care of it for you!
7. Focus – as your wedding caterers our team will be dedicated entirely to you – they’ll not be hopping between wedding parties and other hotel guests!
8. Advice and expertise – the chances are your wedding is the largest event you’ve ever organised – and a pretty special one at that too! Rest assured we have masses of experience as wedding caterers – decades in fact – and we will happily advise and guide you through the planning process.
9. A ‘can do’ attitude – even if we have to carry water in buckets across a field we’ll make it happen for you! Good wedding caterers always enjoy a challenge!
10. Reputation – as independent wedding caterers our reputation is everything – and you can count on us to do everything we can to ensure you have an extra special day.
With an in-house team of talented chefs and hospitality professionals, Expresso Café & Catering has decades of special event catering experience. Whether it’s an intimate event for just a few, a festival style party, a VIP corporate event or a family celebration, Expresso is at your service.
Now taking bookings for 2019 weddings!