Don’t get distracted this December – it’s a great time of year to get to grips with wedding planning!
Here are Expresso Café & Catering’s top ten tips to make the most of the festive season if a wedding is on the horizon!
- Wedding research – long, dark winter nights are great excuse to stay in and get online
- Catch up with suppliers – crazy busy throughout the summer wedding season, they’ll have more time to meet in winter!
- Caterers – see above! Winter is a great time to arrange to meet caterers and arrange wedding tastings
- View venues – a great excuse to get out of the house!
- Discuss – why not seize the opportunity when everyone’s around to settle key wedding issues!
- Create – when you’re bored with turkey take some time out to come up with something truly original for your wedding. Think personalised invitations, table favours, decorations….
- Focus – what’s the most important thing about your forthcoming wedding day? Once you’re clear it’ll help to prevent you getting distracted later on!
- Plan – get to grips with that wedding spreadsheet! Make lists, agree budgets, consider running orders.
- Shop – the winter sales are a great time to save on suits, dresses, shoes, accessories, gifts and decorations
- Commit – OK you’ve done loads of research, had tons of meetings – now it’s time to decide and book. Don’t leave decision making too late – venues and key wedding suppliers are taking booking for 2019 so don’t delay!
Free Wedding Consultation
Here at Expresso we’ve masses of experience when it comes to weddings – offering top notch professional cooking alongside an accomplished front of house operation, to ensure your day runs without a hitch!
Whether you’re dreaming of a tying the knot in a venue oozing with history, planning a festival style wedding or still undecided why not give us a call? We can help guide you through the options and devise a bespoke menu especially for you. Then, on the big day itself we can take care of everything food and drink related – from start to finish!
Get in touch now and book a free no-obligation wedding catering consultation.