It’s probably fair to say that not all brides-to-be are naturals when it comes to wedding planning! Of course it’s no wonder couples get confused what with the giddiness of wedding fairs, the mountains of wedding magazines – and the avalanche of suggestions from well-meaning family and friends!
As Norfolk wedding caterers our goal is to work with couples to create a menu of mouth-watering dishes that reflect their personalities, is affordable – and achievable within the constraints of the venue.
And with enquiries for 2017 now coming thick and fast, we’d like to share our ten top tips for planning your Norfolk wedding:
- Set the date – it’s pointless contacting potential suppliers if you don’t have a definite date!
- Set a budget for your Norfolk wedding – this will impact on all major decisions going forward!
- Agree approx. guest numbers for the day/evening (remember 100 isn’t obligatory!)
- Book the venue(s) for the wedding and reception
- Book caterers & bar
- Music – think bells, organist, DJ, band, musicians
- Flowers, frocks and fancy bits
- Rings & vows
- Plan your honeymoon, hen & stag parties
So what are you waiting for?
Links and further reading: