With over 40% of weddings ending in divorce it is at least worthwhile to plan a long-term relationship with your Norfolk caterer!
For many, a wedding is their first experience of working with a caterer and for some it’s rather a learning curve. However, a good caterer is in the same league as any other trusted service provider – whether that’s a hairdresser, builder, mechanic, lawyer or chiropractor.
Husbands and wives may come and go but landmark events and special occasions will still need to be marked. And regardless of whether that’s a party to welcome a new arrival, a big birthday, exam success, business growth or a gathering to say a fond farewell, it’s a ‘poor do’ without quality food and drink.
A GOOD NORFOLK CATERER IS WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD!
Busy people keep their favourite Norfolk caterer on speed dial, reassured that they can rely on them to hit the spot with hospitality to do justice to any occasion. From dainty nibbles to full blown feasts, a reputable caterer makes entertaining seem effortless. It’s all about reassurance and consistency – working with a local caterer who understands your style, knows their way around your space and ensures your guests always have a marvellous time.
No-one in their right mind would visit a different hairdresser every time they needed a trim – and it makes perfect sense to regard your caterer as an important contact in your little black book.
So choose carefully. Look for a Norfolk caterer that:
- Is well established: a start-up may offer low prices in order to pull in business but that could come at a cost…
- Has a good reputation: does their style fit yours?
- Is flexible: a ‘one trick’ pony will limit the relationship potential
- Has experience in delivering great events such as the one you’re planning: i.e. offers a full professional hospitality package front and back of house
- Is personable: you’ll need to get along!
- Whets your appetite: food that looks good and tastes great is imperative!
- Is professional: their standards will reflect on you!
- Goes the extra mile with a smile!
Expresso Café’s catering arm was established over eight years ago and is led by Roland Schreiber, an internationally experienced hospitality professional with over 30 years’ experience. A full-time team of professional chefs is based at Expresso’s St Georges Street, Norwich premises.
As a highly recommended Norfolk caterer, Expresso’s catering service ranges from formal dinners, weddings and VIP corporate hospitality to family parties, buffets and vintage afternoon teas.